Monday, February 27, 2012

Elsie Belle: Masquerade

Afternoon!

Absolutely ages ago, I was sent a necklace of my choice from Elsie Belle to review, however I've only just came across the pictures (finally!), so I thought it was about time I got a review posted. 

As you may know, when I first started my blog, it was actually called a different name but after having gotten bored of that I decided to change it. At the time, I had just found this new jewellery site called 'Elsie Belle' and had fallen in love with pretty much every single item on it. I loved that the jewellery pieces had individual names. I came across a necklace named 'Which Way To Wonderland?' and decided that it was a perfect name for my blog and it all carried on from there!

Anyway, when being offered a piece of jewellery to review, the lovely Elsie Belle team informed me that, unfortunately, the 'Which Way To Wonderland?' necklace was no longer on sale and so I had to pick something else. As there is such a wide variety on the site, this was no problem and in the end I chose the 'Masquerade' necklace...


The necklace came packaged beautifully in a quirky white and pink striped paper bag which reminded me of an old sweet shop, secured with a little Elsie Belle sticker. Inside the bag was a smallish box which contained my necklace, along with a few advertising cards - I love the 'vintage' feel to the packaging!



The necklace itself was just as wonderful as the packaging it came in. The little brass masquerade mask is so cute and dainty. The detail is amazing and the chain is just the right length, in my opinion - it's not too short or too long. I have worn this out a few times now, and have often been complimented on it or asked where it is from - it's just so sweet!

Overall, I'm really impressed with my necklace from Elsie Belle. The standard of both packaging and the actual product were fantastic, and I'd be delighted to spend my money there in the near future when looking for some cute, quirky and vintage looking jewellery!

Have you ever bought anything from the Elsie Belle website?

19 comments:

  1. That necklace is amazing! I had never heard of Elsie Belle before but I'm definitely going to check them out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is lovely, I will have to have a look myself xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a gorgeous necklace, and it is packaged beautifully :) Definitely going to check out Elsie Belle now.

    Frances x
    http://francescassandra.blogspot.com
    Twitter: @Francesss__

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooo i really like this, very different!

    http://peachfizzz.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. that is such a pretty necklace! I love the detail of it!

    <3 http://fashionxfairytale.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooo love it! haven't heard of them before so will definitly check out their jewellery :) please check out my blog (am new to all of this)http://misseelle.blogspot.com/ xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, it's gorgeous! I love jewlery like this!

    Also, I'm having a giveaway and would love if you would check it out!
    http://seventhingsbeauty.blogspot.com/2012/02/review-cutey-charm-bracelets-and.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a pretty necklace. I have never seen anything like it sooo pretty.

    www.randomprettysomethings.blogspot.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your necklace!
    unknownlooks.blogspot.com
    XXX

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous necklace, very different :) x

    ReplyDelete
  11. You seem to have vanished off of Twitter, but that magazine you did an interview for me months ago is now up online, link on my blog www.speakupcharly.blogspot.com

    Thank you for your help, and as always, love your blog x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh wow, this must be the most unique necklace I have ever seen! It's so beautiful and I don't know, there's something mysterious about it x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous necklace. very unique design. x

    ReplyDelete
  14. the packaging is so cute :)
    and the necklace looks really pretty too. I will definitely be checking out their website
    <3 :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. btw I love your blog and I'm following
      http://thefashionpalace.blogspot.co.uk/
      xx

      Delete

Make me smile, and leave a comment! :)